IZHMOTO.PL - Forum użytkowników i sympatyków motocykli IŻ
IZHMOTO.PL Strona Główna
Pomoc Statystyki Szukaj Użytkownicy Grupy Galeria Rejestracja Profil Sprawdź Wiadomości Zaloguj

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
[49] Podwozie - numer i data produkcji
Autor Wiadomość
magnus

Motocykl: Iż-49
Wysłany: Czw 29 Sty, 2009   [49] Podwozie - numer i data produkcji

I search an IZH official document (the more formal possible), which gives the dates of construction according to the chassis number.

If someone had it, I would be happy.

Chcę IZH oficjalny dokument (bardziej formalne możliwe), który daje daty budowy w zależności od numeru podwozia.

Jeśli ktoś miał to byłbym szczęśliwy

mcfrag
Fundator

Wysłany: Czw 29 Sty, 2009   

http://mcfrag.com/49/3159/

magnus

Ok, to jest już dobry fundament. Miałem już strony w witrynie. Lub tu znaleźć te informacje. Czy istnieje urzędowy z tych samych informacji.

Do rejestracji pojazdu. I musi być w stanie dostarczyć dokument potwierdzający, że mój rower jest dobrze B32679 z 1957 roku.

diablomichal

Motocykl: Planeta

Please, better write in English, because this translator don 't work good. I think that most of us understand this language. I think, it will be probably better to communicate with each other.

magnus

diablomichal napisał:
Please, better write in English, because this translator don 't work good. I think that most of us understand this language.I think, it will be probably better to communicate with each other.
OK :D :D :D :D :D sorry I stop using GOGGLE TRANSLATOR for Polish So I rewrite my text above Ok, this is already a good foundation for me. I have seen these pages on your site. is it possible to find an official document IZH with these explanations? For registration, I must be able to provide proof that the bike is well B32679 of 1957.

mcfrag
Fundator

No. There are no official documents, especially regarding the bike numeration. All that I put on my website is just my private investigation, lot of checked numberplates, etc.

Of course you can ask for it on official Izh russian website (http://izhmoto.ru/). Personally, I doubt thay they will tell you something useful.

Anyway, good luck with registration.

magnus

mcfrag napisał:
No. There is no official documents, especially regarding the bike numeration. All that I put on my website is just my private investigation, lot of checked numberplates, etc. Of course you can ask for it on official Izh russian website (http://izhmoto.ru/). Personally, I doubt thay they will tell you something useful. Anyway, good luck with registration.
Thank you, man, I already sent an email with IZH (http://izhmoto.ru/), 1 week ago, but no answer. I will use your web page as proof of the date of construction. thanks.....

Odpowiedz do tematu