IZHMOTO.PL - Forum użytkowników i sympatyków motocykli IŻ
IZHMOTO.PL Strona Główna
Pomoc Statystyki Szukaj Użytkownicy Grupy Mapa Galeria Rejestracja Profil Sprawdź Wiadomości Zaloguj

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
Autor Wiadomość
plaviator

Motocykl: Iż-49
Wysłany: Pon 11 Mar, 2019   New member

Hello everyone!

My name is Michael and I am an Englishman living with my Polish wife in Mrzezyno on the Baltic coast.
I am a retired engineer, having worked for the majority of my life at sea and in the last 20 years, mostly in the sub-sea industry with salvage, pipe-laying and miniature submarines. The last 6 years as a technician with the Australian Navy Submarine Rescue system in Perth, Western Australia.
Over the last 10 years or so I have rebuilt a Junak M07 and built an aircraft which I fly from Zegrze Pomorski airfield. That was finished when I retired 3 years ago.
Since then I have rebuilt a Ural M67 with sidecar from a box of pieces. This one is now complete and ready for sale. My current project is an Iz 49 which I bought about 12 years ago and had been sitting in the garage since then. This is nearly complete and will also be offered for sale when it is.

mobydick

Motocykl: Planeta
Wysłany: Pon 11 Mar, 2019   

Hello Michael. I,m an Englishman living in England, near Peterborough, and other than yourself probably the only English person on this Forum. I have a 1979 Planeta. Somewhat outside the scope of this Forum but you will find it an excellent Forum with some very knowledgeable members. I would love an IZH 49 but are very thin on the ground in the UK. Regards John

plaviator

Wysłany: Pon 11 Mar, 2019   

mobydick napisał/a:
Hello Michael. I,m an Englishman living in England, near Peterborough, and other than yourself probably the only English person on this Forum. I have a 1979 Planeta. Somewhat outside the scope of this Forum but you will find it an excellent Forum with some very knowledgeable members. I would love an IZH 49 but are very thin on the ground in the UK. Regards John

Hello John,
You could maybe buy mine when it's finished!
I'll send you a picture when I work out how to do it on this site, perhaps you can advise me?

Best regards, Michael

mobydick

Motocykl: Planeta
Wysłany: Wto 12 Mar, 2019   

Hi Michael. Somewhere on this excellent Forum are instructions to down load pictures. Its some while since I did it and struggle with computers but hopefully someone will read this and point you in the right direction. I created a personal file of pictures which can be viewed. Unfortunately some text seems to get lost in translation so I find it difficult to converse on the Forum. They are a great bunch of guy's tho. and their rebuilds are top notch. John

kajot858

Hi
Here you have an tutorial how to put pictures on site
http://izhmoto.pl/viewtopic.php?t=4186
and here is how to do it with video
http://izhmoto.pl/viewtopic.php?t=1787

Łukasz Hawryluk

Hi plaviator,
You had very interesting life. I mean your job of course.
Nice to meet You. I see that our forum becomes International. Greate!
But I have questions for You.
Are You repairing old motorbike only for sale or You use it?
Read technical informations how to use fhoto and show us your motorbike and plane of course.
Good luck with rebuilt iż 49!

plaviator

Łukasz Hawryluk napisał/a:
Hi plaviator,
You had very interesting life. I mean your job of course.
Nice to meet You. I see that our forum becomes International. Greate!
But I have questions for You.
Are You repairing old motorbike only for sale or You use it?
Read technical informations how to use fhoto and show us your motorbike and plane of course.
Good luck with rebuilt iż 49!

Hello Lukasz,

Nice to meet you too.
Yes I have been extremely luck with my working life and have loved every minute of it
The motorcycle renovations are just to keep me occupied during my retirement. I am an engineer and need to use my skill to stop myself getting old. The Junak was sold two years ago, the Ural is now for sale and the Iz will also be for sale when finished. If you look in my personal album you will see pictures but as they are just 180kB, they are not very good. So if you want to see good pictures, you can email me aviator@post.pl.

Best regards, Michael

Odpowiedz do tematu